Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday

Boring catchup day:

Coffee w/Banana Bread (this is the bread that never ends really.. more like cake)

Lunch Salad:

  • Boston Lettuce
  • craisins
  • tomatoes
  • Persian cuke
  • feta
  • Dressing: Balsamic, Safflower Oil, and Dijon mustard.


Dinner:

Turkey Chili that was made in a crock pot all day!
In the morning I threw in:

  • 14 oz can of diced chili ready tomatoes
  • 1 lb ground turkey
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • oregano, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper
  • 1 can of corn

Mixed it up and then it cooked all day on low..

 I cannot believe I forgot to take a picture! As I was scarfing down my chili w/guacamole and sliced peppers on whole grain hard tortilla shells I must have forgotten....

I actually had 3 mini tortillas..I was hungry after I FINALLY went to the gym and going on the elliptical for 30 min.

I was stressed that I had so much to do that I hopped off before the cool down 5 min.. whatever thats ADD for ya.

Went home and prepared some green olive dip for Shabbat. Its sooo good on Challah and super easy to make:

Olive Dip

  • 1 normal sized jar of green olives w/pimento (drained)
  • 3-5 garlic cloves
  • onion powder 
  • mayonnaise
food process it all and add mayonnaise till desired consistency.. YUM!

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment