Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Priorities are on hold!

On Friday we found out that our old car was either going to fail inspection or we would have to put over $1,000 dollars into it to save. We chose to give this car to my brother (so he can drive it locally where he is) and he will put the money into it himself.. We know that we drive a ton as my husband commutes to school and we drive all over the place, and with the rising gas prices we definitely wanted something that was gas efficient. Even though I really wanted this guy:
2011 Hyundai Tucson 
I don't have kids or any reason to be wasting gas on this guy... sooo behold our new spiffmobile:
We got a brand new 2010 Hyundai Elantra so it came with the rocking warranty and gets some good mileage (26/34mpg)

So because of all of the stress and business that goes along with a car purchase, my eating and exercising has been way off.. Culminating in last nights 9pm all you can eat Kosher Chinese and sushi buffet that we found near the dealership. 

Back to pick up the car tonight so I have to miss my Vinyasa Yoga.. sad but what can you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment