Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gym Rush

Yesterday was:

Coffee w/ Peppermint Mocha creamer -its ok not as good as lovely Starbucks though :(

Salad w/ dressing that may have gone bad:
  • Romaine lettuce
  • tomato
  • avocado (1/2)
  • yellow pepper
  • feta cheese
Snack: 
  • roasted/salted almonds
  • green grapes
Dinner:
(must work on background and pics)
  • Steak w/some BBQ sauce and seasonings (eaten w/my fave Heinz 57 steak sauce)
  • Roasted Pine Nut Couscous
  • Steamed Broccoli

Dessert (MUST STOP):

Exercise:
I went back on the elliptical for the first time in over 2 weeks and made it to 30 minutes before my calf muscles started spazzing.. So off I went!

In order to get back $$$ from my health insurance I need to go to the gym 11 times before April 1, 2011. I must go ... so here's hoping I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment