Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dont wanna be an American Idiot

Its been a super hectic week for me so I'll do 2 days in one post..
Tuesday :

Coffee and Banana Bread (homemade by my SIL)

Lunch Salad:

  • Boston Lettuce
  • red pepper
  • craisins
  • feta
  • tomatoes
  • persian cuke
  • Awesome dressing: balsamic vinegar, safflower oil, dijon mustard

Dinner:
After going to see my grandparents for a quick visit we met up with my brother in Kew Garden Hills for some chinese food. I know it is actually horrible for me but mannn do I love a good hot and sour soup!

Annies Kitchen (sister of Annie Chans which is further along on Union Tpk - if any of you people out there know Queens) was yum and somewhat affordable.

I got the Fon Wong Mai - Bad mistake ..sounded good in my head but it was chicken breast around pastrami and fried. Blech. So I just ate:
Hot and sour soup
egg roll
mixed vegetables and fried rice

Sooo that was enough for me ..

The reason for the title of this post is that last night we (me and hubs) went to see American Idiot on Broadway!

We love rock/alternative music so this was super fun! Highly recommend and i would say it is like Rent but hard rock? Most shows in March are $39 which is quite a good deal for Broadway!

Yesterday was:

Coffee and Banana Bread

Lunch was a cheesefest.. and not in a good way:

  • Leftover Mac and cheese 
  • Steamed broccoli w/melted smoked chedder


Snack was surprise Berrywild yogurt from my boss!
it was a bit not to my taste but i ate it anyway

Coffee/Banana side by side covered with:
strawberries
cinnamon toast crunch
granola

I probs would have left out the granola .. but all the same I ate around it..

Dinner before the show was meant to be cheaper than it was... because we live in Riverdale it didn't make sense to go all the way home after work just to come back down into the theater area.. so after walking into Kosher Deluxe ( a gross-ish kosher establishment) and seeing that they didn't have asanitary grade on the window - which is now required by law.. we crossed the street to Mr. Broadway.

 I got a White Bean Soup (eh) and a California and tuna avocado sushi rolls. I have this bizarre need to order sushi if they offer it in a resturaunt and most of the time its not so good! Must stop.

Then we saw American Idiot!

And now this blog is caught up on my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment