Friday, March 11, 2011

I need 2 cups of coffee this morning

Yesterday was a cold and rainy fiasco involving:

Coffee w/Peppermint Mocha creamer

A lunch at my desk made up of:



  • Pita Crackers w/roasted red pepper spread from Trader Joes :)
  • Gouda Cheese
  • Roasted almonds


I walked all the way to the gym in the rain and then was so tired and worn out I just left :(

Went home and cooked for Shabbat :

Whole Wheat Challah
Cabbage Soup w/meatballs
Sweet potato Kugel
Popcorn Cauliflower
Gefilte Fish w/Spinach and onion loaf
Marinated the London Broil (will review the new recipe and post if its good because it is much easier than my usual)

To make today:
Honey Mustard chicken
Chulent
Asparagus

Because I was cooking all this my dinner was:
Takeout white bean soup and homemade nachos (chips w/melted smoked chedder, salsa, light sour cream)

I cannot wait for a restful Shabbat reading my True Blood/ Sooki Stackhouse novels.. I know they are a bit trashy but I am really getting into them I am on #6 right now (Definitely Dead) and may need to get the 7th so I can read and relax all Shabbat with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment