Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just another Manic Monday...

Monday
Breakfast
Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
coffee
Lunch
Salad w/ romaine, tomatoes, avocado, feta, cukes, craisins w/ Balsamic/Safflower Olive Oil and mustard dressing.
Dinner
Defrosted some honey mustard chicken cutlets, roasted brussels and couscous ( A real dinner!)
( I took a cool pic on my phone but it wont work)

Exercise
50 minutes on the Elliptical! - Thats right I have reached new heights! I know that it is normal to go on for an hour but Friends was over and I just needed to get out of there. Also the longest I have ever stayed on before is 35 minutes. From now on I will try and stay on for an hour!

Also I weighed myself  and I seem to be stuck at 153.5... As I started at 157-ish I know thats something but 2 months later I don't think thats enough! Help I am in a rut!

No comments:

Post a Comment