Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 degrees

Is what it feels like outside.. which makes it mighty hard to go to the gym but I am 2 for 2 on going this week and plan on going again tonight!

Tuesday 
Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Coffee
2 Slices of homemade pizza (Trader Joes whole wheat crust w/ homemade pizza sauce (crushed tomatoes, EVOO, Italian Seasoning) and tonsss of cheese)
leftover french fries (blech)
After work I went to Pilates on the UWS with Jilliana.. it was Awesome and now I am super sore which is wonderful!
Dinner was
Onions, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and chicken all saute'ed with hoisen garlic sauce.
Snack of Cinnamon Magic Tea and Australian Licorice.

I have had cinnamon magic tea forever and never saw the allure. I am usually a fruity or chai person and this Cinnamon was a good after food tea, not too strong! And of course the Darrell Lea's Australian licorice is the best fully loaded with carbs snack around.

No comments:

Post a Comment