Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back Again

I just might win the award for worst blogger. I don't know my theme here or have any consistency at all. So hopefully this will be better from here on out.

I was in Israel for Thanksgiving for a good friends wedding and a visit with some family. It was awesome but in true vacation fashion I didn't exercise at all and ate a lot.
 Here is an example: French Onion Soup in a bread-bowl

 Delicious! Except in Israel it wasn't Mozarella inside it was Parmesan.. I am not sure how I feel about that but it was good nonetheless. And go me for not actually consuming the bread-bowl. Only eating the smushy inside!

We got back Monday Morning so there was no good eating or exercising that day.
But Tuesday was great!

Coffee
Lunch- Pasta with butter and sauteed sweet potatoes with garlic
Pilates class!
Dinner- Chicken with sauteed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, onion, mushrooms)

I cooked the chicken alone with spices, EVOO, and garlic, then took it out and transferred in my little bag of frozen veggies to cook with some terriyaki sauce.

Not the best meal ever but I think it was healthy and homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment