Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am Gettign SICK

Its never good when you feel that itch in the back of your throat for an entire day. That was yesterday ... today I feel it everywhere. In addition to Pilates soreness there is sicky soreness so getting out of bed was super difficult.

Yesterday was a fail on exercising after working until 7pm ( I know so many people work that late but I don't usually and I get home late enough as it is.So no gym for me )

Breakfast
Coffee/Blueberry muffin from Costco (these are delicious and FULL of calories.. if I eat one of these I usually don't eat again until a late lunch.)
Lunch
Salad- romaine, avocado, tomatoes, feta, craisins
Too Many Snacks- there were too many baked goods going around my office yesterday i tasted cheese danishes, cookies, cake etc.
Dinner
Sauteed eggplant, broccoli and brussel sprouts w/ Tofu (sauteed in onions, garlic, and hoisen sauce)

Healthy and super delicious. Unsure if anyone out there watches The Walking Dead on AMC but its great but possibly not the best option of show to watch during dinner time ...

Must get vitamins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment