Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Already!

This week has flown!

Wednesday night was a very good Yoga from which my legs are pretty sore :(

Thursday was:
Breakfast-
Coffee and Banana
Lunch -
Sweet Potato Latkes w/ light sour cream( made on wed night!)

Dinner-
Salad w/lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, pickles, corn, craisins, and avocado ( i know a bit random but I need fun things in there!)
Roasted Brussel sprouts
a little Ben and Jerry s cinnamon Buns ice cream

Gym-

I had a little free personal trainer snippet last night with Phraiser at Crunch on UWS. It was great he was a bit talky but thats good for me ( as long as he isn't tooooo talky!) I ellipticalled for 5 minutes. Then he stretched me ( best part!) and then we boxed! It was so fun and by the end I couldn't breathe it was great and now I am super sore!

Happy Chanukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment