Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Its Cold Outside

New York has finally gotten winter... I m trying my hardest by going to the gym but it is just not so easy with family obligations (Yay for new nephew!) and the frigid temps outside.

Tuesday was

Breakfast
Gingerbread latte from Dunkin Doughnuts
Trader Joes Apricot Mango yogurt
Lunch
Spinach salad w/red pepper, feta, avocado, craisins, purple cabbage and Good Seasons dressing
Roasted brussel sprouts
cherry coke zero!
Dinner
Nachos made of chips, cheddar cheese, salsa, and some sour cream
a bit of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (not good flavor -Boston Cream Pie- so I stopped)

Last night was so cold it was so hard for me to go to the gym but I powered on! I must bring sweatpants to wear over my workout pants for sure.
I went on the elliptical at the gym and forgot my headphones so I had to try and read while on the elliptical but it was fine because I did my 40 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment