Friday, April 29, 2011

Back! and the beginning of Weight Watchers Online!

I was away for the holiday of Passover in Israel and as i have stopped watching what I ate my weigh in today was a whopping 165 lbs.. which means we are in crisis mode.

When I had lost my 8 lbs previously I was overweight still but this is just not healthy. I started Weight Watchers yesterday so bear with me while the blog changes a bit.

I am just adjusting my food into weight watchers points and this all should definitely take some time!

Yesterday was:

Breakfast:
Coffee with Creamer
1/2 a banana

Lunch Salad:

  • Spinach
  • red cabbage
  • tomatoes
  • cucumbers
  • low fat feta cheese
  • EVOO w/spices - This was before I found out that EVOO was points so I am still ok and apparently I am supposed to have healthy oil every day so there was my daily intake!
At around 3 I was starving so ate a red apple.. that barely contained my hunger though :(

Dinner:
Whole Grain Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce - I made my usual meat sauce recipe and the ingredients were all the same and I even had leftover points at the end of the day!

Heres to losing over 20 lbs! 

Wish Me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment