Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its still winter...

Monday consisted of:

Breakfast Smoothie for 2:

  • Vanilla Yogurt
  • 3 bananas
  • frozen peaches
  • frozen mixed berries
  • 1 packet of pyruvia (or whatever the healthy splenda that I have is)

Once I got to work:

Coffee w/white chocolate latte creamer

Mid morning snack:
nature valley bar

Lunch nachos consisting of :
Trader Joes Yellow Corn Chips
Trader Joes Mild Salsa
Sliced muenster cheese melted onto chips (key)

After work I hit up the gym.. it felt like forever and after 25 minutes on the elliptical I was ready to pass out :(
Must work on stamina again.. I am even sore today as a result.

Dinner was my first ever attempt at KALE CHIPS!

I have been following Kath Eats Real Food for awhile now and I always wanted to try these!

They were so delicious and I ate the whole thing.. Hubs isn't into my healthy meals so much :(

So for the main I made Kitchen Sink Pasta.. aka every veggie I could find:
(worst pic ever award)
Sauteed:


  • Red Onion
  • Red Pepper
  • Box of frozen baby Brussel sprouts
  • 2 handfuls grape tomatoes
  • 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach
Mixed with whole wheat spaghetti and topped w/Parmesan cheese!

We watched the The Romantics last night. I read the book and wanted to see the screen adaptation. Wasn't a huge fan of the wannabe artsy book.. also not a huge fan of the movie.. All great actors but things I can't get over:
a- Whenever I see Anna Paquin all I hear is "Sookie"- in creepy Bill voice 
b- Katie Holmes is married to Tom Cruise

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment