Thursday, April 7, 2011

Caffeine Kick

Yesterday was the usual food during the day and a night out at Ariels in Englewood.

I went halfsies with my brother:

-Fish tacos (tilapia lightly breaded with a cabbage slaw in a soft tortilla)
-Whole wheat thin crust pizza with roasted garlic, caramelized onions, portabello mushrooms and ricotta cheese!

I would have taken pictures but we were with some family that I didn't want to freak out with my food pics!

Smoothie this morning was

1/2 frozen peaches
1/2 frozen strawberries
2 not so ripe bananas :(
vanilla lowfat yogurt

Lunch:
A- Israeli Brunch @ 11am

1 roasted egg
slices of Edam Cheese
1 slice feta cheese
2 cheese berekas
bowl of Israeli Salad
Israeli pickles

Lunch B @ 2pm:


  • Romaine
  • red pepper
  • corn
  • feta
  • craisins
  • English cucumber
  • grape tomatoes
  • Balsamic, Dijon mustard, safflower oil
Now its 4 o'clock and I just might pass out at my desk.. drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry to perk up!

No comments:

Post a Comment