Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sushi Metsuyan Addiction

Yesterday was packed.

Morning Breakfast Smoothie:

Frozen Strawberrys
Frozen peaches
2 bananas
Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch:
Leftover Kitchen Sink Pasta with Tofu on top

I made tofu a new way this time:

  • Tofu cubes
  • onion  powder
  • garlic powder
  • salt and pepper 
  • BBQ Sauce just a bit smothered all over


I baked in a grill pan on 350 for probs around 30-45 minutes until they weren't smushy anymore

I have been throwing tofu into everything since then!

Also I went out to dinner with my sister in law in Queens at Sushi Metsuyan our favorite sushi place ever..

I got a small Udon soup (my first time trying believe it or not)
Ume Tuna Roll- mock crab (kosher style), salmon, avocado and cucumber w/tuna and little black things (Ume??) on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment