Friday, April 1, 2011

Skipping Failday

Onto Yesderday!

Coffee w/White Chocolate Caramel Latte creamer
Nature Valley Bar

Lunch was the usual salad:

  • romaine
  • craisins
  • feta cheese
  • tomatoes
  • yellow and red pepper
  • dressing-balsamic vinegar, safflower oil and dijon mustard
Last night we went to get hubby an eye exam and us both new glasses at Lenscrafters. This is what one looks like when they get new trendy glasses, have been sitting in Lenscrafters for 3 hours, forgot to put even a stich of makeup on in the morning, and is soooo tired:


When we got home at around 9:30, I made a wonderful dinner for Eitan - I had a TCBY Shiver (white chocolate mouse, chocolate chip cookie dough, Reeses pieces, and chocolate sprinkle) for dinner at the mall- Dont judge me.

Instead of forcing myself to eat dinner I just made this awesome sesame seared tuna in the rockin Grill Pan and ate my portion for lunch on Friday.

  • Sesame Seared Tuna
  • Sliced fresh tuna
  • Hoisen Garlic sauce 
  • Terriyaki sauce
  • toasted sesame seeds


I mixed all together and seared in pan constantly turning over so all was evenly cooked and the middle was still pink!

My lunch today was a couple of these bad boys in a whole wheat wrap with some tomato and pepper slices

Yum. 

Shabbat Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment