Monday, May 23, 2011

Weigh In Monday

So just in case you didn't already know.. the weather is still gross!

My weekly weigh in was this morning and it was a sad .5 lbs again! I mean at least we are consistent but 1/2lb a week is nothing to write home about.

I am still doing crunches at night and upped it to 110 last night! I definitely felt the last additional 10 last night..

Here is my routine:
50 normal situps
20 with right leg crossed over left and facing right knee
20 with left leg crossed over right and facing left knee
20 with legs in air straight up

Also I am getting pretty good at "Healthy Cholent" Cholent is usually a staple at Jewish tables at Shabbat lunch meals and can get pretty fatning!

I have so far substituted:
Brown rice instead of barley
Splenda instead of sugar
and last week put in some soy dogs for added oomph!

Soy Dogs cook weirdly.. just sayin.

Today was a weird day foodwise. I just finished lunch and it is 4pm!! Food was:

Coffee at 9:30 am
Nonfat Cottage cheese w/pineapple at 12:30

This insane salad at 3:30:

  • romaine lettuce
  • tomatoes
  • persian cuke
  • grilled eggplant cubes
  • beet salad
  • grilled chicken thigh
  • mini scoop of hummus
  • EVOO and Mrs. Dash
Now off to the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment