Monday, May 16, 2011

Crunch and Munch

Mondays weigh in did not go as planned.

After a weekend of eating food that wasn't the best for me (not my own fault I did what I could with the circumstances) I have only lost .5 lbs this week. Tear.

I knew it was going to be a bad weekend as we were invited out for Shabbat lunch which automatically means I cannot be in charge of the preparation or healthiness of food. I did what I could trying to measure with my eyes and eat as many veggies as I could. I then went on the stationary bike for 10 minutes to try and fight the food.

Sunday, after a day of lounging around Barnes and Noble, we went out with my father in law, his wife, their 1 year old daughter, my sister in law, to My Most Favorite Food on the UWS. I am OBSESSED with food so when I knew that I couldn't go my normal all out ways I was a bit stumped. I settled on this:

And it did not disappoint. 

The Salmon Cobb Salad consisted of:
  • Poached Salmon
  • Avocado
  • Egg Whites
  • Egg yolks- I took off
  • Tomatoes
  • Cukes
  • Dijon Vinegarette
And of course I had to partake in a little of this:
Carrot Cake is 17 points on Weight Watchers... Good to know. Right?
I only ate a couple of small forkfuls hitting my max 29 points of the day at 7 pm.

When I got hungry later while catching up on some TV I ate some fresh cold mango.

And now on to a stricter week!

P.S. This post is called crunch and munch because for the first time in a couple of years I did stomach crunches. Hopefully I can keep up 100 a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment