Monday, May 9, 2011

Keep On Trucking..

So Monday is weigh in day so todays weight check was on track! Since the Pesach scale tipper of 165 (I cannot believe I say that on my blog with all my real people friends reading but at least we know I am real)

Todays weight was 156.5! So at least we know this thing is working!

Yesterday was my first real Sunday on WW and I can account for what I ate!

Morning:
Whole Grain Vans Waffle w/ reduced calorie pancake syrup (2 points total)

Iced Coffee at Starbucks - Instead of the iced vanilla latte (4 points) I wanted I got this and put a bit of half and half and a splenda (1 point)

Lunch
Took out my grandmother to Sushi Metsuyan in Queens.. This was super hard because I LOVE SUSHI.

I ate:

  • 1 1/2 steamed beef dumplings
  • 3 pieces of a brown rice Kawasaki roll 
  • 2 TBSP of my brothers mashed potatoes with beef (they served it in a cauldron!)
  • Grilled Veggie Asian Salad 

The Salad ended up being great! Grilled portobello, red and yellow pepper, zucchini, with avocado, cukes, tomatoes, black beans (random?) tortilla chips (which I took out), lettuce with a miso dressing.

It was super filling and I finished the huge portion (while giving my brother and hubbs a plate each)!

Dinner was a Mothers Day BBQ for my MIL where I ate a hamburger on a whole wheat sandwich thin (w/coleslaw and ketchup)

I wanted to eat a hot dog sooo bad but I only had 1/3 one dipped in some mustard.. I am really noticing daily food opportunities where the old pre WW Jessica would just scarf it down and I am saying no! I really am watching everything I eat!

Also .. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment