Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lazy Days...

Just a quick post of yesterday...  I have discovered a new snack which is not good becuase my diet consists of meals only.. but this is healthy (maybe..) so allowed! It is Australian licorice- originally discovered from my friends who just got back from Australia but easily sold/accesible at Fairway @ 2.49 a bag!

Monday August 16, 2010

Breakfast
Banana/coffee
Yogurt
Lunch
Quinoa salad w/tomatos/avocado/cucumber (lemon juice/salt/pepper dressing)
Dinner
Sushi Metsuyan- Kawasaki Roll (Yummmm) and 3/4 of Noodles w/sauteed veggies - so delish and usually I stay away from carbs but I was starving and my budget does not allow for more than 1 sushi roll per person.
Late night snack - Australian Licorice in Strawberry flavor (super super delicious .. tastes like a big fruit snack!)

Thats it!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment