Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 2

I am still trying to work out how i will be organizing this blog.. as i really list what I did the day before .. but oh well for now:

Thursday, August 5, 2010
Breakfast:
Banana and Coffee
Lunch:
Same grilled veggies salad w/feta, EVOO, Mrs. Dash
Dinner:
Whole Wheat Pizza w/homemade tomato sauce (aka can of crushed tomatoes, EVOO, italian seasoning), fresh mozarella (combined w/ regular pizza cheese also for hubs),tomatoes, and dried basil - As part of my "money diet" going out for fresh herbs etc is not entirely prudent so dried will have to do for now!
I found the recipe on http://www.eatingwell.com/ and loved browsing the site for more healthy, useful tips!

Excersize:
This blog is working because last night when I got home (after walking 13 blocks to the dentist and being told i have 3 cavities..) I DID NOT want to go on my bike.. but then what would my blog followers say??
so..
1.5 miles on the bike ( I know its not as much as my goal but I was so tired I am just proud of myself!)

Going into the weekend is difficult because on Shabbat (I am Orthodox Jewish) whether i go to friends or family all people do is make fatning food!! Challah, Kugels, meats, and way too many desserts for someone on a diet ... Hopefully this blog motivation will help me say no!

So wish me luck, Have a good weekend, and Shabbat Shalom!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment