Thursday, May 14, 2015

So we are going to try this again .. right?

So here I am a year and a half later.. one more kid and um 40 more lbs? Wait lets see, I was 149 last time you knew me and yes now I am 179 post baby #2 so thats only 30 more (phew I thought we were in a bad situation or something).

Brief History of past year:
I broke my elbow in half in February of 2014. I gained 10 lbs in lounging around the house weight before I got pregs so I started pregnancy #2 at 158lbs. After gaining 45 lbs total I gave birth to a big baby girl at 8 lbs 9 ounces and have since lost some weight but not much. I know this is a slow process but I do get frustrated from time to time.. I also eat ice cream from time to time too and that is most likely what is slowing this weight loss down. I was much more active this pregnancy so I feel like I am in better shape but last week I took a picture of myself and was just looking huge (at least in my own eyes).

Anyways, in an effort to put more on my plate (2 kids, full time work, gym) and really track my food/ become accountable yet again I am starting this bad boy back up. I now have a real website (!) which means I am taking this seriously. Because I just invested $12 and that is no joke.


Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment