Friday, May 15, 2015

Goals and Weekly Weigh In

In the past I have done weight watchers and south beach and lost around 20 lbs on each of them. Now as a 10 week postpartum exclusively breastfeeding mom I am not going to portion control or count calories but I am trying to eat healthy and stay away from carbs...

Most of my days over the last two months have been:
-coffee with creamer (I have tried to break this addiction for 6 years and so far not happening)
-nonfat plain greek yogurt with trader joes granola, honey, and berries,
-lunch like below chicken and sauteed veggies
-dinner is usually whatever I can find (chicken patties, chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, pizza)

This chicken was actually really good and I made it again this week for Shabbat!

Asian Inspired Chicken Breasts
2 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
Turmeric
Ground ginger
Curry powder
Honey
Soy sauce

Cover chicken with spices drizzle with soy sauce and honey. Surprisingly yum!

These are the types of food I make now.. no frills and tasty and very diety!

Also Breaking News I weighed in this morning and we are at 178! Now the trick is not to eat full cakes for Shabbat.. fingers crossed that I can control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment