Friday, January 24, 2014

Must Moniter Food Intake!

I have found that over the past couple of weeks I have been eating whatever I want whenever.. and now I am 149. No Bueno.

So back to tracking food.. even if it isnt the best food.

Yesterday was:
Coffee ( I am trying to break my creamer addiction and it is NOT going well)
a couple of bites of oatmeal
1/2 tilapia filet (Broiled with spiced and sprayed with coconut oil spray)
Salad w/beets, feta, cukes, tomatoes, pepper EVOO and Mrs. Dash (an old fave!)
3 Pizza Bagels

This is clearly a fail but I did go to the gym and worked on legs and some cardio for 1 hour so by the time I got home I was starved!!!


Today so far I had to have a coffee from Dunkin (which I am fairly sure was a hot chocolate and I drank anyway...)
multigrain bagel with egg and cheese
tilapia, tofu, steamed broccoli and cauliflower for lunch
Shabbat- Going away will try and be good!!

Heres to a good weekend of eating well and not going overboard on the food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment