Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weighing In

Things have been pretty much the same for weeks now and my weight has stayed the same fluctuating between 147 and 149 depending on what I eat. I realized as I looked at the blog that the last weigh in I was actually at 152.5 so I definately lost more since then!! Which means since starting South Beach I lost 10 lbs!!!!

People who see me are telling me that I look much thinner so that is really encouraging. The problem with that is then I don't watch myself at all! I have eaten chinese takeout at least once a week for 3 weeks, been snacking on peppermint patties, hershey kisses (both regular and candy cane flavor) and generally just eating whatever. While I don't gain weight doing this anymore (I guess the gym really is helping) my face totally broke out so must watch it from now on. Also its more of a health issue .. shouldn't really be eating that crap!

Today I ate:
Cheese string and almonds
Coffee
Egg Salad wrap with 1/2 avocado, tomatoes and lettuce
last of a bag of kosher skittles

Dinner is planned as marinated chicken wings that I will be baking and some tea for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment