Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

This past week was a bit harder than usual because of the Jewish Holiday of Shavuot. A holiday where we commemorate the giving of the Torah by eating tons of dairy food. We were at my in laws so the first 3 meals (Tuesday night, Wed lunch, and Wed night dinner) were controllable. Thursday lunch we ate by my friend where she had made:

Penne A la Vodka
Blintz Souffle
Greek Salad
Spinach Cheese Souffle (lowfat!)

Dessert was a lowfat-ish cheesecake.

Then we went away for Shabbat to friends where food was abundant and I was a snacker  (sad face).

On Sunday I had a somewhat cleanse where we woke up and eating was:

Coffee (obviously)
Egg white omelette w/ sauteed onions, skim milk, spices and topped with a bit of cheddar cheese
Movie theater popcorn ( By the time I got to X MEN (!!) at 6 pm I was starving and 3 cups of popcorn was 4 points so better than chocolate)

Side note: Why do they show how Professor X got in his wheelchair in 1965 when in X Men the Last Stand they show him walking "20 years ago"??? I was very upset by this and if anyone knows where they explain this let me know!

Dinner at 9:45 pm was a Taco Salad made up of:


  • Romaine lettuce
  • Shredded iceberg
  • Avocado
  • Tomatoes
  • Hearts of palm
  • Canned corn
  • Canned black beans
  • Cuke
  • Roasted mini sweet peppers
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
Dressing:
  • Light mayo
  • Salsa
  • dash of Taco sauce
I was trying to avoid gaining back 3 lbs and it (kinda) worked. This mornings weigh is was at 154. Which means I only gained back a 1/2 lb in the last week. So now onto a super strict week!


No comments:

Post a Comment