Monday, June 20, 2011

Postponement

After a weekend away at my in laws my weekly weigh in is postponed until tomorrow because I want to weigh in on the same scale every week!

This weekend was a bit much on the eating front. I definitely feel like I am getting way more lax on the weekends just because I am so busy but hopefully this week will show some more lbs down! I have gotten a ton of compliments that I am looking thinner so hoping for the best!

Fathers day I ate:

Huge Egg White Omelate w/ sauteed mushrooms, peppers, onions and some cheese.
2 pieces of smoked salmon w/lowfat cream cheese (I love bagels but they are just not in the cards for me these days)
Reg coffee and then ice coffee later..

Weight watchers ice cream bar as a snack (I did not need this!)

Dinner was a BBQ:

  • 1 Hamburger on a Sandwhich thin 
  • 1 Turkey frank
  • Lowfat coleslaw 


Today's salad was a huge mix of leftover weekend salad:
Spring Mix
Spinach
Canned Corn
Edamame
Diced Red Pepper
Red onion
hunk a hummus
Grilled chicken
Coleslaw


It is so nice outside I just walked around my office for my break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment