Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

So this week I thought for sure I wouldn't lose any weight because I have been eating out a ton. While still trying not to eat AS much as I would have Pre WW (haha looks like Pre- World War but don't worry things are not that serious) I still enjoy my meals out.

I ate out this past week at an amazing Asian Fusion restaurant in the city:

YUMMY Sushi and Crispy Rice Appaetizer

Hazelnut and Coffee Creme Mousse

Caramelized Banana and Crepe with Nuttela inside
Yum!

So even with tasting things like the above last week I still lost 2 lbs since last week! What What! Bringing me to a royal (?!?) 153.5 lbs this morning. I didn't believe the scale but I weighed myself 3 more times and still 153.5 so I guess this thing is working!

We did walk yesterday in the Israeli Day Parade so I probs walked around 3 miles yesterday just wandering.. but I think you can tell a difference in my face? Maybe or maybe I am just psyching myself out:

April 2011

June 1, 2011

Any difference?? Maybe it is in my head after all
Also I have noticed that I am much more in tune with my hunger levels. Like this morning I ate:

9:30am- Coffee with creamer (Fat Free obvi!)
10am- Banana
11am- Watermelon 
Full Full Full
2pm- Lunch:
Base: Eggplant/Parmesan Quinoa
Sauteed Green Beans w/Red Pepper
Roasted Beets w/honey and Balsamic Vinegar

Heres to a week of better blogging and more pound losing!


No comments:

Post a Comment