Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who needs Jamba Juice?

Another smoothie for mehubs this morning!

some frozen:
rasberries
blueberries
strawberries
blackberries
Trader Joes Organic Vanilla yogurt
Orange juice as a liquid base

It was really good but I think it is still too icy! Must figure out the best button to push on the kitchenaid blender... Anyone out there who knows? (I am pretty sure nobody actually reads this but who knows!)

Also I went to the gym for the first time in over a week last night.. I got sooo winded after 25 minutes on the cross training elliptical! I kept coughing and gulping for air :( and now I seem to have an actual cough.. so apparently working out got me sick. Go figure.

And it has been 1 month since my shopping ban has been in place.. I have only failed 2 x in my opinion because the beautiful boots were on the list that were allowed.. So here is to another shop free month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment