Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to the Gym for Valentines Day

I am not a huge fan of Valentines Day.. dont particularly care for it so yesterday was my first real day monitoring anything and going back to the gym.

I went on the elliptical for a 30 minute weight loss and then a 5 minute cool down. Again I could probably step it up to 45 minutes but the setting is automatically 30 min and then I am too lazy to change it... sad really.

Yesterday I ate a ton as my office handed out chocolate bags in the morning. After I gobbled up the mini snickers, 3 musketeers, and twix I ate my chili burrito from Carlos and Gabbys (my fave Kosher Mexican).
Then my office had a Valentines dessert party at 3.. where they even got parve snacks for me! I filled my plate then only ate a hamentashen (i know random) and the white half of a black and white cookie.. I dumped the rest of the so-so cookies on the other kosher guy.

The hubs brought me home this for Valentines Day:

We dont relly ever eat doughnuts as they are most probably the worst thing in the world for oneself so this was a special treat! ( I have been seeing the commercials for Dunkin Doughnuts and told him that I would accept a heart shaped one for myself)

Dinner was leftover brisket and potatoes (so Jewish) from Shabbat and then I may have finished a bag of Darrel Lea's Australian licorice in strawberry flavor while watching Gossip Girl.

Yoga tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment