Friday, October 8, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday (Clearly forgot to post yesterday)

Wednesday
Breakfast
Coffee/Banana
Lunch
Sweet Potato Soup w/ 2 slices of Trader Joes Bread
latte @ Starbucks - LOVE but can only get sparingly as I am a) POOR b) they give you nothing for $5!
Dinner
Chips and Salsa, White cheddar Puffs, and some cake at a Bacholorette Party

Clearly a horribly unhealthy dinner but I was so busy that I had no time!

Thursday
Breakfast
Coffee/Banana
Lunch
2 Avocado/Pickle Sandwiches on Trader Joes Honey Oat Bread (I love this old school sandwich)
Dinner
Salad with lettuce, cucumbers, avocado, orange pepper, craisins, feta cheese with a random dressing i threw together (Balsamic Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, mayonnaise, ketchup, EVOO- now that I look at the ingredients I am like ICK! but whatever it was good and I knew I had to keep it light after a sandwich lunch!)

Exercise
Virgin Yoga at Crunch on UWS - I tried this class out as I have decided to go back to basics in Yoga because I didn't feel I was getting the most out of my time in class aka focus more on basic moves, phrases, and breathing. It was a great class and I will definitely go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment