Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday!

I am proud of myself for Monday.. this is why

Breakfast
Coffee- with Peppermint Mocha coffeemate  creamer
Banana
Lunch
Salad with Sesame encrusted tuna (I made it myself from the recipe from Quick and Kosher - next time I will use my grill pan)
Dinner
Eggplant Parmesan
Cauliflower roasted with some seasoned salt and pepper and EVOO
Mini chopped salad consisting of  cucumbers, tomatoes, mini sweet pepper, pickles, avocado, lettuce with lemon juice, EVOO, and Garlic Salt and Pepper.
I was so excited about my dinner I even took a picture!

 And then I had Edy's Pumpkin ice cream with some whipped cream for dessert!

Exercise- 1.5 miles on the bike... I have to get myself back into shape slowly.. it literally felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest.. shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment