Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday was another succesful day!

Breakfast
Coffee
Banana
Lunch
Salad w/ romaine lettuce, feta, avocado, tomatos, cukes with some EVOO and Mrs. Dash and 2 pieces of Trader Joe's Honey Grain Bread toasted with smashed avocado on top... ( I get super hungry if I just eat my little salad so its better to eat this then a chocolate bar at 3 pm)
Dinner
Salad with pickles, tomatoes, avocado, cukes, lettuce all chopped w/ lemon juice, EVOO, and Mrs. Dash
Leftover Eggplant Parm (only 2 pieces of eggplant)

And then I made a Sweet potato soup from scratch.. Super easy and its really good!

I was so proud I even took a picture!

Here is my made up recipe:
4 HUGE Sweet potatoes 
1 big onion- chopped
I threw 3 potatoes and the onion into the pot and cooked until soft
I experimented and roasted the other potato with cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper and EVOO to see which cooked faster and the pot won.. so I just threw this experiment pan into the pot also and waited until everything was soft.
Chicken Stock- I cooked a small pot of water and put in chicken soup mix bc I didn't have stock on hand.
Immersion-ed everything together and added water to make it less thick... 

Delicious! 

Exercise-

I went to the gym last night. Crunch gym had a Groupon that I purchased back in May and haven't gotten around to using. Last night I tried out Hot Yoga for the first time. I love yoga normally and I think I will stick with that for now because the Heat just makes it harder and more dehydrating...maybe I will get there in the future. But I am pretty sore right now so YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment