Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 1 for realzz

Day 1 started off like any other.

I ate:
Banana
Coffee
Chobani
Super healthy lunch:
Grilled chicken with roasted peppers, asparagus, and a yummo beet slaw (purchased from Cedar Market)
 
Dinner on the other hand was a disaster. Its all fun and games when I pack nice healthy food and go to work but once I am home and the kids are around its no eating until they are in bed. I had the great idea to go to Costco so at 8:30 had a frozen yogurt from there because really you can't go wrong for $1.43.
 
Then I got home and was STARVING. So of course in true Teaneck fashion I ordered takeout at 9:30. RocknRoll Sushi made me one Mango roll (spicy mango sauce on a regular california roll) and one Confused Roll (pepper tuna, yellowtail, avocado, with spicy salmon) which I was ok with. But then we ordered Dumplings and Forest Noodles for my husband and Oh man those were delicious. So yeah. Thats what occured yesterday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment