Sunday, November 3, 2013

Er Phase One?

So on Thursday night I had a cup of whole wheat pasta and then the carb free time was over. I just couldn't do it anymore!

I also can no longer eat eggs! Blech!

So for the past couple of days I have been eating nonfat plain greek yogurt with some truvia and calling it a breakfast.

Shabbat was kind of ok I have definitely not been as strict as last week but it was kind of ok. I gained .5 lbs back so was pretty good on Sunday.

Coffee
Greek Yogurt
Some nuts from a trail mix
Chinese Food Beef with broccoli with no sugar - who knew you could ask for that!!
2 wontons in garlic sauce - AKA best thing ever and I call eating only 2 a great triumph bc. one time I ate 10 in one sitting. Just saying.

Onward to an awesome week of losing at least 1 lb!

No comments:

Post a Comment