Thursday, February 21, 2013

The rest of the day

After yesterday's #nutfail, last nights dinner looked like this:

Kale Chips and sauteed mushrooms in BBQ sauce
 
 
Butter lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, hardboiled egg, feta w/Balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, safflower oil dressing
         
Background = my life. Snow shovel behind the momaroo, play mat, bumbo seat (aka baby central) and also, anyone else watch The Following?! Best new show out there IMO. Was never a huge Kevin Bacon fan but so far I am most definitely impressed and totally intrigued!

Also the saddest thing is coming home from work late and your baby already asleep. My husband tried to keep him up but he was napping on his shoulder from 7pm on. I cuddled with the Bud for like 15 minutes and then we woke him up for bath and his bedtime bottle. ( I give one formula bottle a day prebed- 8 ounzes is a bit much for me to produce) and if he sleeps 12 hours a night from this formula then that's just fine with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment