Friday, February 15, 2013

First day back in the saddle.

So my first day back on WW was a bit tricky. I started at around lunch time so nothing could be done about the handful of m and m's and a reeces heart I ate earlier.

After that the day was:
Lunch:
Chicken breast (from purchased rotisserie chicken)
BBQ Sauce
1 small sweet potato
Dinner:
8 oz Terriyaki Salmon 
Steamed in a bag broccoli and cauliflower
Dessert:
1 cup slow churned chocolate chip cookie dough 
light whipped cream
fat free chocolate sauce

 Total points for the day: 42 (!)
I am allotted 33 points per day bc. I am still nursing so Thank G-d for that.

The killer was actually eating such a huge piece of fish. Apparently salmon is 15 points when its 8 ounzes!! Who knew? So I figured it was my last night of eating a sundae after dinner so I just went for it..

Re the steamed veggies, I love those! They are super easy and I feel like I have a side dish that is healthy and easy without being hard to make/prepare for. I bought a couple more last night at my 8:30 pm grocery run. That doesn't sound so late but boy does it feel it. (Maybe its the working full time, having a 5 month old, and cooking for Shabbat?)

Here's to a good, healthy, low point weekend!


2 comments:

  1. awesome post. how do you prepare the steamed veggies? i ran to michaels (the craft store) at 8 p.m. last night and am barely functioning today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy the steam in a bag ones where you just pop em in the microwave for 5-6 minutes. You can also steam in water in a pot (which I do for babyfood).

      Delete