Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh .. I have a blog?

I don't know where I am at these days.. maybe because  I just live the plan in a boring way and weight kind of drops off I am not as excited about food. Sad day.

BUT this past weekend was amazing and full of food:

Friday night was an awesome BBQ with hamburgers (on a sandwich thin for me), hot dogs (turkey dogs- less fat), and grilled chicken!
Shabbat lunch was a chulent made with brown rice, tomato sauce, potatoes, onions, spices, and a turkey frank. It was pretty lame without meat. Not doing that again. And out guests brought a brown rice salad, roasted veggies, and some other healthy food!

Sat night was a bit of a downfall with a snack of tortilla chips w/melted low fat cheese and salsa. Everyone on WW says that chips are a big no but I find that it is ok once in awhile. The only fail was the pizza outing after.. But I only had 1 slice and a handful of fries.

Sunday at 12: 1 slice french toast, 1 hungry jack pancake made from mix, and a small egg white scrambled w/onions and cheese.
Lunch at 3:30: delicious sushi rolls from Simply Sushi Cafe in Monticello, NY. Highly recomend the Black Dragon. YUM.

After that and an extra ice coffee I knew dinner was out of the question so by Monday I had lost another .5 lbs!

So total lost is now 18.5 and I have been pretty good this week so hopefully will lost another 1 lb by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment