Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chicken Wings!

This week on Monday I weighed in at 145.5 which means I am just .5 lbs away from 145! Which is huge. But when I logged into WW I saw that the ideal weight for someone my height is 131-141. SO my goal has been lowered to 141. Unsure if I will be able to do it because my love for food has taken over again, but I have been consistently losing .5 lbs a week for awhile now so hopefully even with the reintroduction of awesome food back in I will still lose.

Enter Chicken Wings:
I love chicken wings from restaurants but they are always fried which adds tons of points, so I found a recipe online and baked them!

This recipe  was delicious and to avoid pan scrubbing I just used a foil pan and threw it away at the end. Problem solved.

Next time when I make them (possibly tonight for a dinner guest) I will lower the cayenne pepper just a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment