Thursday, May 30, 2013

Recent Eats


This week I ate whatever I wanted... What else is new.. but on Monday I weighed in and I got:

Starting Weight: 167.5lbs
This Weigh-in: 155.5lbs
This weeks gain: -1.5 lb
Total Difference: -12 lbs

The week in food pics:

 Grandma Birthday Cakes- She loves Strawberry Shortcake but the rest of us were getting sick of it so we got 1 chocolate and whipped cream and 1 strawberry shortcake.

The lowest point of the week might have been the hubs leaving a plate of extra icing on the side and coming home to find I had eaten all the extra sugary frosting...
The Bud loves food too!


Dinner last night:


Sunday Treat: Iced coffee from Wendys of all places.. 99 cents!!

Another low point: Yesterday at work I ate 2 Dunkin Doughnuts!!! 2!!! That is 30 points. NO MORE!

But I did find 2 point yogurts! Yoplait Greek.. hopefull they taste good.

And that is my rambling post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment