Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Three Week Hiatus

Sooo Passover was a definite low point. And when I am not losing, I am hiding... from this blog. So for the 2 weeks when I was off my diet (aka stuffing my face with macaroons and matzah and brisket) I didn't gain and this past week back on somewhat track, I lost 1 lb.


Stats:
Starting Weight: 167.5lbs
This Weigh-in: 158.5 lbs

This weeks loss: -1 lb
Total Difference: -9 lbs



Soo slowly but surely I am losing but this is definitely not as easy as it once was... In addition to regular life I also have a very sick family member (which prompts last minute restaurant meals from the hospital) and a new job (starting Monday!). So now I might be a bit spotty but I really would like to post more as it actually helps me lose weight! And hopefully inspires others as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment