Monday, March 4, 2013

Posh Tomato

Over the weekend I was careful with my eating but also didn't hold back so much... I definitely  partook in my desserts. I realize that on Shabbat I only eat 1 meal that day so having a big meal full of points is not that terrible.

Shabbat:
3/4 cup nonfat Chobani w/blueberries
1 piece whole wheat challah
3 pieces fake shrimp w/cocktail sauce
1 piece salmon
roasted asparagus
trifle (devils food cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and berries)
oreo cake
Saturday night I saw Safe Haven (yes I am a terrible movie lover- aka all things Nicholas Sparks) and on the way we stopped at Sixteen Handles. If I wasn't in a car and it was dark and scarfing the yogurt down then I would have taken a picture. Maybe.

Sunday:
3/4 cup nonfat Chobani w/blueberries
Lunch was at Posh Tomato a cool extremely thin crust pizza place near my moms house in Brooklyn. I discovered it on Instagram and knew we needed to check it out:

Eggplant

Eitan loving his caesar salad :)


My mediteranean pie - Plum tomatoes, kalamata olives, zaatar, labneh cheese, and some random seeds


Moms green olive pie (with a cute bud!)
I ate the equivalent of 1 pie and some caesar salad.
Dinner:
 2 chicken thighs
Steamed veggies w/soy sauce
( leftover trifle!)

The bud ate a mix of carrot and squash:


  






No comments:

Post a Comment