Friday, January 21, 2011

Elliptical Queen

This week has been busy as my mother is visiting from her homeland of South Africa so Monday and Tuesday nights were fails on the gym front.... but Wed and Thursday nights were elliptical nights! 35 minutes and 30 minutes (respectively).

I win the real award for persistence last night though. After a day of Tu B'Shvat (aka all the free dried and fresh fruit with nuts that my office could provide) my stomach was not happy to be working out.. :(

 Enduring through stabbing pains makes me the real winner of last nights elliptical run!

I know I should be going for more than 30 minutes at a time.. I barely break a sweat at 30 but for some reason I am always running late and want to catch a train (or just want to go home, eat dinner, and sit on the couch) so I cut my gym time short. Not anymore! I vow to stay on the elliptical for 45 minutes at a time from now on! ...unless its Thursday nights.. nothing can come between me and Vampire Diaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment